Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busy, Busy Boy!

Parker has been a busy boy these last couple of days! He is learning new skills and tricks everyday, and it's keeping Chad and I on our toes! He's been crawling now for almost a month and has definitely gotten the hang of it, as well as pulling himself to standing position. He's even started "cruising" with help from the furniture, and when he gets really brave he will let go so he's only holding on with one hand! His most recent discovery are the stairs heading up and the fact that he can crawl up them. He's made it up about 4 or 5 steps with us hovering nearby. The big smile on his face when he's crawling up them makes me think he's pretty proud of himself, and so are we!





Another new trick he is perfecting is "riding" his carseat. You just have to see this to know what I mean...






But Parker doesn't just spend all his time playing, he is also a tremendous helper! Here he is helping me sweep the kitchen floor this morning.




Ta Da! All done!



And I found him helping take the toliet paper off the roll for us... it's so much more convenient that way, don't you think?






I've never laughed so much in all my life... he cracks me up! Everyday is a new adventure, and I love it! Hope you all are enjoying your adventures :)

5 comments:

The Spooners said...

AHHHH!!! It's only just beginning! What a mufin! He is so dang cute! Can't wait to see you!
XOXO

Emily said...

Sooo CUTE Laura! We need to get together! I saw your blog address on facebook! I didnt know you blogged! Here is my address...
themillersplus8@blogspot.com

Em

Karyn said...

Oh my goodness! He is one cute little guy! You two cute parents are doing good if he is already cleaning! :)

Lando & Cami said...

Stinking Cute!!! I miss you!

Lindsay said...

YES!!! I totally thought I saw you too!!!! We were picking up Jake from the airport! That is funny I am glad you said something!!! Such a cute little boy!!!