Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!



We had a great halloween this year with our little scarecrow. I had a fun time making his costume, dressing him up and then all of us going out on the town. He looked adorable! He wasn't quite sure what to think about the hat when we put it on him, he kept trying to take it off and eat it! We had fun seeing all the kids costumes when they came trick or treating and enjoyed our homemade chili and rolls. After Parker went to bed, Chad and I celebrated by watching Transformers 2. I thought maybe we should watch a scary halloween movie, but decided Transformers is about as much action as I can take! I remember when I was a teenager and would sit downstairs in my bedroom and scare myself half to death watching scary movies. I would be so freaked out I didn't want to even turn out the light or leave my room! I'm glad I have Chad now so that when I watch anything that freaks me out he will stick by my side and I won't have to go upstairs by myself. Yeah I know, I'm a wimp :) Hope you all had a happy halloween and that you ate lots of candy, I know I did!

Just wanted to add a few fall photos that I took of Parker a couple of weeks ago...



7 comments:

Me said...

Cute photos of Parker! He looks good in Fall colors. Glad you had a nice Halloween.

Kassie said...

He is getting so big. I cannot believe how time flies! I miss you at the bank, but I'm so glad you are able to be at home with Parker!!!

Mommy Shar said...

So proud of you and extra adorable at that. Parker is such a QT, you will have problems with the girls. Keep it updated!! =) Miss ya!

Carrie said...

Oh, my little nephew is such a sweet little scarecrow! I love the fall pictures. Sounds like you had a nice Halloween. We did too - we sat around and relaxed and watched the World Series after a busy Saturday afternoon - only had one trick or treater. We had chili too! Got the cute scrapbook in the mail - thanks so much. It's a treasure!

Sara Tramp said...

Oh my gosh!!! I have THE CUTEST nephew ever! I miss him so bad! I can not wait to see him :D Give him big hugs and kisses for me... Im so glad you updated!!! Its about time ;) Love you Laura!

The Spooners said...

What an Adorable little man! Grandma and Grandpa just can't get enough of him. XOXO So glad we were able to actually see him "in person" sorta :0) on halloween.

Lando & Cami said...

OH MY HECK!!! WE MISSED YOU! Parker is so dang cute! Call me when you are in town and we will do lunch again!