Yesterday we had to stop by Lee's to pick up a few groceries. They happened to be having a case lot sale and Laura can't resist a case lot sale. So we got a few cases of tomato stuff for making pastas as well as some "sausage lush."
TV shows are finally starting back up again. Laura talked me into watching the first episode of Fringe tonight and I do have to say that I love it. It's like X-Files meets Lost plus some other good stuff thrown in.
We also watched the episode of "The Office" with Dwight's "Schrute Buck." Here's my favorite line from that episode.
Dwight: Don’t you want to earn Schrute bucks?
Stanley: No. In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again.
Dwight: What’s the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks?
Stanley: Same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.
Tomorrow is our next Doctor's appointment to see how the baby is doing. We'll keep you posted...
No comments:
Post a Comment